become a PRMP MODEL
how it works
What to expect during our training sessions:
- As a model, you have the opportunity to participate in two types of sessions:
- Training Sessions: treatments are performed by new Face & Body Specialists who are going through their initial 100+ hours of training. These sessions are supervised by members of our Standards & Assurance Team.
- Standards & Assurance sessions: treatments are performed by seasoned specialists as part of our continuing education program as well as part of our periodic check-ins to ensure that our PRMP Standards are upheld.
- Model services are discounted as follows:
- for training sessions: 50% off the regular price
- for quality assurance sessions: 25% off the regular price
- Training sessions take place on Wednesdays only
- While all services received by models are heavily discounted, gratuity is appreciated. (20% of the regular treatment price, please.)
- Please remember that these sessions are also educational sessions, so they often take longer (in some cases, much longer) than the standard appointment times you're accustomed to at PRMP, which can also result in long wait times.
- Model sessions have limited availability & do require advanced reservation. Be sure to check our social media posts for upcoming opportunities.
- All participants are treated with respect. Since everyone is super friendly you should feel totally comfortable during the treatment.
- All training for body waxing treatments will be performed in a private room.
- After the treatment you will be asked to complete a questionnaire that will take no longer than 5 minutes. please answer as truthfully & thoroughly as possible; we highly value your feedback. Your response will always help us get one step closer to perfection!