Please Read Prior to Booking
A valid credit/debit card is required to secure telephone, online and mobile reservations. Some services require a non-refundable deposit prior to booking. Your card will only be charged at the time of booking if a deposit is required for the service you are booking. Otherwise, your card will be authorized, but not charged until the day of your appointment. All mobile app deposits are processed through an SSL secured portal.
We accept cash, credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). Tips are greatly appreciated and only accepted in cash.
We value our guests and set aside time reserved exclusively for you. Therefore, we require 24 hours notice of cancellation in order to accommodate others who wish to be serviced. No exceptions.
- Cancellations not adhering to the 24 hour policy are subject to a cancellation fee.
- Same day/cancellations within 24 hour window-- fee is 100% of the scheduled service.
- No call/No Shows will be charged 100% of the scheduled service.
- Appointment modifications must be confirmed 24 hours before your visit.
As a courtesy, please let us know if you are running behind. To ensure the timely service of each guest, we reserve the right to abbreviate or reschedule your reservation if you arrive outside of the outlined grace period. For rescheduled appointments, you may be subject to our cancellation fees.
brows & waxing
There is a 5 minute grace period for each 15 minute appointment and 10 minute grace period for for each 30 minute appointment. Longer appointments will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
There is a 15 minute grace period for all lash services.
Salon Etiquette: Guests, Children & Cell Phones
Seating in our reception area is limited, therefore, we ask that you not bring company with you to your appointment. Our studio floor is reserved for clients receiving services. Those not receiving service are not permitted beyond the reception area.
PRMP is a kid-free salon. In order to provide a safe, relaxing and care free experience, children are not permitted in the salon. Guests arriving with young children will be asked to reschedule and will be subject to our cancellation policy.
Please be considerate of others by silencing your cell phone during your service and exercising your phone’s texting capabilities. Phone calls may be taken outside.
Our intent is for each customer to be 100% satisfied with our services. Returns and refunds are limited to the following situations:
- Services received cannot be refunded.
- Product refunds will only be considered if presented within 7 days of purchase. Products can only be refunded if unused and in its original packaging. If product is opened or used, a restocking fee of 25% will be charged. Refunds can only be processed with receipt.
- No refunds are given for gift card orders.
- Gift card orders are not exchangeable.
Policy Update 4/2016